1. This year we are celebrating our 20th year hosting and we feel that this is the best guarantee of the quality of our services.
2. Our local knowledge and passion for Paros make us stand out from the mass market.
3. We try to provide our guests with everything we would like to have while travelling around.
4. You'll find helpful, friendly hosts you can talk to.
5 .For our competitive prices, as we are only charging for the real cost of the holiday, there are no 'middle men'.
6. We make everyone feel welcome and provide a personalised service.
7. Mama's, mostly organic, cooking is simply unbeatable and if you have any doubts, we invite you to our restaurant for a try. Enjoy our home cooked meals with local wines.
8. A lovely beach is just a few steps away and instead of a shower, you‘ll just having a nice swim every morning!
9. Because it is lovely to wake up to the beautiful view and it is great to be able to walk only a few minutes to the beach.
10. For the family with child we have really big terraces and rooms that also have a little kitchen that permits the family to be a little bit more independent and cook by them.
11. For family with babies we provide free room service for lunch and diner, so parents can take dinner near sleeping babies. We also have a baby pool.
12. Because your children have direct access to the sandy beaches were they can play under the warm and bright sun of Greece.
13. Our place is ideal for many walks and tours.
14. Our resort is in a peaceful alley without the noise of the town and the traffic.
15. You will find it’s peaceful and quiet here, but if you are after some fun Naoussa (5min drive) and Paroikia (15min drive) are two villages with great nightlife.
So let yourself be pampered with a substantial breakfast of organic products such as homemade jam, fresh bread and orange juice and yoghurt in a cosy atmosphere. !
Dive into the water right after breakfast -- a great start for a great day.
You will still have plenty of time to spend relaxing at the resort or going on a great day trip.