One day cooking class
CULINARY VACATIONS - COOKING LESSONS, FOODIE TOURS AND WINE
TASTINGS IN PAROS!
One-day cooking class, our most popular introductory class!
If you are on holiday in Paros, Greece but you don’t have the time for a full culinary
vacation, we offer you a one-day cooking class.
Enjoy a one-day, hands-on cooking lesson with Stella, the most trusted gastronomic
specialist on the Island, who will introduce you to the authentic and local Greek cuisine.
Our Greek cooking lessons were voted one of the top ten things to do in Paros by Trip
Spend a fun morning, evening or more in the kitchen with us, for a hands-on Greek
cooking class concentrating on the traditional foods and wines of this beautiful island -
see, smell & taste the real Greece with us!
Discover step by step how to prepare a satisfying full Greek meal ranging from
appetizers to desserts, including the art of making phyllo for spanakopita or moussaka.
Learn how to make your favourite Greek dish, such as lamp in the oven, beef onion
stew (stifado), fish soup, marinated octopus, stuffed tomatoes, dolmadakia or roasted
pork in a lemon rosemary sauce, fried zucchinis balls, tomato balls, tzatziki or
loukoumades (the greek donuts) & baklava.
There will be hands-on instructions given throughout the day and also new tips and
techniques. Get the Parian recipes, enjoy specialties accompanied with local wine and
get ready to impress your friends back home! It will make your vacation unforgettable!
● Half a day hands-on Greek cooking class (4-5 recipes)
● The meal they cooked, with water
● One Instructor (Speaks fluent English)
● Margarita’s Greek cooking apron as a souvenir
● Recipes given to everyone to take home with you
● Greek coffee and discussion on the history behind the dishes cooked during the
Remember, the most important ingredient of our recipes is LOVE!
One-day cooking course with us - Program Info:
Meeting point: ’Margarita’s’ restaurant in Ambelas
Dates: Monday to Friday on request
Months: April, May, June, September & October
Multi-course meal: 10:30-14:30 or 16:00–20:00
Cost per person: 60€ per person, payable at the time of the lesson (excluding drinks
Participants: between 4-10 people (Minimum number of participation 4 people)
Groups: Minimum 12 participants – Maximum 30 participants
Kids ages 12-16: 45€ per kid (Under the age of 12 you can request a meal with an
additional cost of 15€)
*For health and safety reasons, participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied
by an adult.
* Upon request we can accept different bookings until the minimum number of
participants is reached.
* We can cancel bookings in case the minimum number of participants is not reached.
* If an event is cancelled then all participants will be notified within 24 hours of the
commencement date for the event and have the option to reschedule to another event
or receive a full refund.
Our Most Popular Menu
Starters: Tzatziki, garlic dip, fried zucchinis balls, tomato balls, dolmadakia, spinach
pie, saganaki cheese
Main dish: moussaka, stuffed tomatoes, Rosemary/garlic/lemon roasted lamb or pork,
fish soup, beans soup, lentil soup
Dessert: Baklava, rizogalo, loukoumades, galaktobureko chocolate mosaic
* Many more menus are available and we always ask our clients if they have special
requests and if there is any food allergy.
● We are located in the village of Ambelas, 3 kms from Naoussa and you can
reach us by taxi, bike or car.
● The Cooking Classes are informal and are in English.
● We are flexible and willing to add those special dishes you have always wanted
to learn how to cook.
● Recipes vary according to the seasons and we use only the most fresh
ingredients available in the market, the majority of which come from the
vegetable garden of different farmers bringing you closer to the authentic Greek
● The sequence of activities might change, subject to weather and to the
availability of certain ingredients. There might be some changes in the menu
according to the cook's choice.
● All-vegetarian menu or menus with dietary restrictions are available upon
● If you are interested in a specific menu, a shopping excursion or a private
cooking tour, please do not hesitate to ask, and we will be more than happy to
accommodate your needs.
● Payment can be done at the end of our workshop, please note that we prefer
● Please let us know if you would like a transfer when booking. The cost per
person depends from the pick up point.
● Taking photos is encouraged as well as drinking wine and singing your favorite
Greek song as we prepare our feast!
● If you need information about additional activities and other sightseeing tours of
the area, we can also make them available upon request.
Enroll now ! Register early, as availability is limited.