Hotel At a Glance
TEL +30 2284052362
Fax +30 2284052365
Everything you need to know about staying at the Margarita Studios (Ambelas, Paros) is listed below.
Built in 1989, renovated, modernised
Number of rooms
a total of 17 divided into five different categories
double/ double panoramic sea view/ Family apartment/ Stone house/green-pink suites
in all our rooms we offer free Wi-Fi
Check-in time starts at 2 p.m. until 11:30 p.m.
Check-out time is until 11 a.m.
* Additional fees may apply for late check-outs.
* Hotel management is not responsible for personal belongings such as money, jewellery, or any other valuables left by guests in the rooms. Complimentary safe deposit boxes are available in rooms.
Room rates shown on our website are in euros per room, or apartment, (per night) and all taxes are included.
Prices do not include breakfast, unless it is stated in the specific rate’s description.
All children under 2 years old can stay free of charge in a crib.
• Older children and adults are charged 13 euros per person (per night) for extra beds.
Maximum capacity of extra beds/ baby cot in some of our double rooms is 1.
Extra beds and baby cots are provided upon request and need to be confirmed by the hotel.
• Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express ,Diners
• The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
• We can supply our bank details on request
Not included: 0,50€ government tax per night
Greek breakfast buffet is served between 8:30 and 11:00 a.m.
Price: 12 euros per person
Free of charge for children up to the age of 6
8 euros: 6-12 years old
Dietary Needs: If you have dietary constraints or allergies to certain foods, please inform us when you make your reservation. We will do our best to satisfy your needs.
If you’re not a full breakfast fan, you can get coffee toast and jam from just 6 euros, choose from a selection of cereals, from cornflakes to muesli, or even have a hearty bowl of fruits to keep you satisfied until lunchtime.
Lunch is served between 13:00 am and 17:00am
Dinner is served between 19:00 am to 23:00 am
For an authentic Greek cuisine, prepared with a lot of love and care
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas
Swimming pool (fresh water)
Children's swimming pool
Babysitting (upon request)
Laundry service is available in-house, at a cost of 10,00 € per 5 kilos.
Transfer to and from the hotel can be arranged at the cost specified by the provider. The hotel bears no responsibility for this service, but acts only as facilitator.
Events organization in the restaurant (upon request)
• Should you require a service that is not listed, contact us and we will do our best to satisfy your request.